For dentists, who were successful in their degree examinations and studies, setting up a clinic and start practising in it is a huge dream. This is because their main aim is to set up a clinic and gain experience out of the practices that will be coming their way. This will in-turn will qualify them to achieve higher success in their career. Thus, here are some few points on how to set up dental practices and be the best dental clinic in Mumbai or in any other state of India-
- Do the homework- Socialise with latest practise owners about the challenges they faced, what they did to survive and what are they looking in future. Once, these answers are clear to one, he/she can move to the next step.
- Create a matrix of trusted advisors- It is essential to team oneself with industry-specific advisors on the go. These people will assist in making some crucial decisions. The team should consist of-
- A specialized CPA- A certified public accountant is highly required for one’s dental practices.
- Dental-particular building contractors- Apart from the general contractor, a specialized dental contractor will save one’s pocket.
- A dental equipment specialist- A renowned specialist won’t force one to buy unnecessary equipment but instead focus on the person’s best interests.
- Lenders who are dental-specific- Several financial organisations –including regional, national banks, local and loan brokers are curious about financing dental proceedings. Dental concentric lenders are intimated with the true price of a start-up initiative, which may run up to lakhs of rupees. It is essential to do business with a lender who knows the sector inside and out.